- Replace by another working power supply.
- Short green and black wires to see if the power supply gets power on. It is better to have a suitable load connected in case zero-loading damage.
- Test the power supply by a tester.
- Plug 20/24-pin and 4/6/8-pin connector to the tester.
- Turn on the power supply, the tester will display the voltage level and PG (Power Good Delay) value. If the voltage/value is out of normal range, a beep alarm will sound.
Voltage Normal Range ============================ +5V +4.75V to +5.25V -12V -11V to -13V +12V1 +11V to +13V +12V2 +11V to +13V +3.3V +3.14V to +3.47V +5VSB +4.75V to +5.25V PG 100ms to 500ms
- Plug one of SATA/Molex/Floppy connectors (not the same time), the LEDs will light up if no problem.